E B Broussard Remodeling
The word “contractor” does not come close to doing Bobby Broussard and his team justice. They are craftsmen, artisans, and above all, professionals. I’m already planning the next project.”
Whether you need your own luxurious space to escape with a bubble bath or you need to design a bathroom to meet the needs of a growing family, a bathroom renovation may be just the thing you need. In addition to adding resale value to your home, a bathroom renovation or addition adds comfort, convenience and style to your home.
What to Expect When Remodeling a Bathroom
• Bathroom Makeover • Custom Bathroom • Bathroom Remodeling •
Your bathroom makeover begins with a personal consultation with Remodel Plano. We will sit down with you to discuss your bathroom renovation ideas, goals and needs.
We will make a detailed plan to create your new bathroom and provide a reliable quote for the entire project. Your Remodel Plano bathroom remodel contractor will discuss a timeline for the project as well as discuss ways for you to prepare for living in your house during the bathroom remodeling.
How to Survive Your Bathroom Makeover
Remodeling a bathroom, like any home improvement project, can have the potential to disrupt your daily routine. While most homes are lucky enough to have more than one bathroom, a little preparation and planning can go a long way toward making your bathroom renovation easy on you and your family. Here are some tips for preparing for your bathroom to be out of service during the project.
• Most homes have more than one bathroom, so plan on using the second or third bathroom for a period of time.
• If your home has only one bathroom, living in a house with no bathroom will be a problem. You may be able to use a neighbor’s bathroom. Chances are, you will want to set up temporary lodging at a hotel, a friend or a neighbor’s house.
• Before the bathroom renovation begins, pack up all of your personal belongings, toiletries and supplies and move them to the alternate bath.
• If your master bath is being remodeled, and you have a closet in your bathroom, you might want to pack up your clothing to keep it safe and free of construction dust. Move your clothing to another closet in the house, if possible.
• Plan the logistics of bathroom time during peak hours when more people in your household are trying to get showered and ready in one less bathroom.
Your Plano and North Dallas Bathroom Renovation Contractor's Promise:
- Does what he says he's going to do